Non Campus Mentis
World History According to College Students
Published by Workman Publishing
This title is no longer available.
about Non Campus Mentis
Mangled Moments of Western Civilization from Term Papers & Blue Book Exams
Did You Know:
- Cesar was assassinated on the Yikes of March when he is reported to have said, "Me too, Brutus!"
- Stalin, Roosevelt, Churchill, and Truman were known as the "Big Three"
- Rasputin was a pheasant by birth
- Judyism had one big God named Yahoo
- Westward expansion ended at Custard's Last Stand
- Marie Curie won the Noel Prize for inventing the radiator
- The Civil Rights movement turned the corner with Martin Luther Junior's famous "If I Had a Hammer" speech