Non Campus Mentis
Paperback / softback,
Published by Workman Publishing
This title is no longer available.
about Non Campus Mentis
Mangled Moments of Western Civilization from Term Papers & Blue Book Exams
Did You Know:
- Cesar was assassinated on the Yikes of March when he is reported to have said, "Me too, Brutus!"
- Stalin, Roosevelt, Churchill, and Truman were known as the "Big Three"
- Rasputin was a pheasant by birth
- Judyism had one big God named Yahoo
- Westward expansion ended at Custard's Last Stand
- Marie Curie won the Noel Prize for inventing the radiator
- The Civil Rights movement turned the corner with Martin Luther Junior's famous "If I Had a Hammer" speech