Raising a calf is interesting, fun, and rewarding -- and there's a lot you need to know to do a good job. This book provides easy-to-follow instructions, complete with photographs, drawings, and diagrams, on how to care for your calf in the best possible way.
Your Calf explains:
* How to select your beef or dairy calf
* How to feed, shelter, and fence in your calf
* Ways to keep your calf healthy and content
* What to do it your calf is sick or hurt
* How to handle and transport your calf safely
* Where and how to show your calf